Please be aware that we only ship goods within the borders of South Africa to physical addresses. Unfortunately no postal box deliveries are accepted. Shipping may also take slightly longer than the usual 3-5 working days, but should not take longer than 7 working days. We value you and your purchase, so should you need assistance to track your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further help.
Deliver is free of charge should your order exceed the minimum value of R500.00. Should the minimum order value not be met, a nominal service charge of R90.00 is applied at check out when finalising your order.
Note:delivery surcharges are not applied to gift vouchers.
- We deliver, door-to-door, to addresses within South Africa only.
- Our courier company delivers to the following Major Centre delivery points: Durban, Cape Town, George, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London. Regional delivery points are towns or cities within South Africa that are NOT catered for via major journey schedules and are therefore not serviced daily.
- We may request that the person receiving delivery at the address provided produce a form of identification. Any person (other than yourself) who receives the goods at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf. We cannot be held responsible for a parcel that has been accepted by a person who may sign or receive delivery on your behalf.
- Goods delivered in a damaged condition shall be notified to ASSA ABLOY (Yale Shop), within (3) business days. The receipt of ASSA ABLOY’s invoice shall be the notification of dispatch upon which the customer shall make the damaged goods claim.
- Definitions: Company, also referred to as ASSA ABLOY or Yale shop shall mean ASSA ABLOY (SA) (Pty) Limited.